This screen lists the modules in the course, along with the start and end date for each. Each module is made up of one or more sections, each of which also has a start and end date. If your instructor allows students to print lessons, the CLE also displays a print icon for each module. *Note: You cannot see modules that have not yet started.
To display a lesson, access the Lessons tool and follow these steps:
1. Choose one of these options:
• Click the triangle icon () next to the name of the appropriate module. The CLE displays a list of the module's sections beneath the module name.
To return to the list of modules, click the triangle icon () again.
• Display a more detailed view of the module by clicking the module name itself. The CLE displays a screen like this one:
This screen provides an overview of the module, the list of sections in the module, and any next steps you should take after completing the last section of the module
2. To access a section within a module, click its title. The CLE displays the content for the section you chose.
3. Study the section and then choose one of these options:
• To display another module, click its name in the module links at the top or bottom of the screen.
• To display a previous section in the module, click its name in the breadcrumb trail at the top or bottom of the screen.
• To display a later section in the module, click its name in the breadcrumb trail.
• To display the Lessons home page, click the Reset button at the top of the screen or click the View link near the top of the page.